Yukon Tech Talks
Each Yukon Tech Talk will introduce new topics for participants to discuss:
- ‘SMART’ devices.
- Android smartphones.
- Apple iPads.
- Windows laptops.
- How to care for and maintain their devices.
- How to update their devices.
- How to install and remove apps.
- How to protect themselves from online threats.
- Using Facebook.
- Securing their privacy.
- Using search engines.
- Making and sending emails.
- Banking and shopping online.
- Avoiding scams and fraudsters.
and much more!
The Yukon Tech Talks are FREE 1-2 hour discussion courses on new technologies for all Yukoners via Zoom. This introductory program is designed to give learners a better understanding of new technologies and to start using the latest devices confidently themselves. These lectures will be based off topics that will be covered in depth in The Yukon Tech Roadshow program.
It's recommended that participants first complete the Introduction to Zoom course if you are new to the e-classroom environment.
Call (867) 668-6280 or toll-free at 1-888-668-6280 to sign up for a Tech Talk today!