Yukon Learn’s two-week (Monday-Friday) employment skills program consists of 6 hands-on modules that will assist people to gain basic computer and workplace skills they can use to find and keep suitable employment.
1. Computer Basics: designed for people who have never touched a computer (but computer users will learn many new things too).
2. Introduction to Microsoft Word: basic formatting and editing to create Word documents.
3. Resume & Cover Letters: more complex formatting and lots of info about making good resumes and cover letters for job applications.
4. Job Search: Techniques and resources to find and get a good job.
5. Employment-Related Soft-Skills: Discussion about things that help us keep that job.
6. Cross-Cultural Awareness: The Yukon workplace has people from many different cultures – how do we all get along?
Are you lookin to
Do you want staff
for your company?
Do you want to become a
of Yukon Learn?
Do you want become a
of Yukon Learn