ZOOM provides a remote conferencing service that combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration. This two-hour advanced course is split into two segments and designed for people who have a good understanding of how to use ZOOM. If you have difficulty joining zoom meetings, it’s recommended you enter the meeting room early.
- [1.5 hour] class time = Instruction and Demonstration
- How to create a ZOOM account.
- Demonstration of administrative tools, options and settings at your disposal.
- Learn how to host your own ZOOM meetings.
- ZOOM Premium - what is it, and do you need it.
- [30 mins] after class = Questions and Answer period. (optional)
- Q&A period and opportunities for one-on-one assistance with issues.