In this course, participants will learn how to further use the popular web video conferencing interface software “ZOOM.” Create an account, host your own meetings, schedule rooms and learn what premium options are available to you. Giving you the ability to have video meetings remotely from home with up to 100+ participants from anywhere in the world!
Participants must complete the Introduction to ZOOM course as a prerequisite.
ZOOM provides a remote conferencing service that combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration. This two-hour advanced course is split into two segments and designed for people who have a good understanding of how to use ZOOM. If you have difficulty joining zoom meetings, it’s recommended you enter the meeting room early.
- [1.5 hour] class time = Instruction and Demonstration
- How to create a ZOOM account.
- Demonstration of administrative tools, options and settings at your disposal.
- Learn how to host your own ZOOM meetings.
- ZOOM Premium - what is it, and do you need it.
- [30 mins] after class = Questions and Answer period. (optional)
- Q&A period and opportunities for one-on-one assistance with issues.
Joining the ZOOM meeting is easy! Just click on an invitation or input the meeting ID number, and that’s it! No account or sign in necessary. If you need instruction on how to connect to our Zoom classrooms, please click on the Video tab and play the video.
Most devices nowadays have cameras and microphones built-in, but if you have an older computer or, if you want to improve your sound and video quality, you can purchase additional equipment, but this is not necessary.